- Do you own a car or motorcycle?
- Are you employed?
- Do you have kids or pets?
- Are you a homeowner?
- Do you own any watercraft or recreational vehicles?
- Do you own vacation or rental properties?
- Do you have any other tangible or intangible assets you don’t want to lose?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should consider an umbrella policy to protect everything you have worked for. A personal umbrella policy will cover excess liability insurance for all your personal risk exposure and assets; a business umbrella policy will cover excess liability for all your business risk exposure and assets. When property damage and bodily injury claims exceed the limits listed on your auto, homeowners, or business policy, a relatively inexpensive umbrella policy can provide an additional $1 million or higher limits for the protection you need. Ask us about your options today.